Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shopping

Shopping in London sucks. There, I said it. If you hear differently, don't believe the craziness. I'm sure the shopping here is FABULOUS if you're buying nothing but designer labels...for the rest of us, the quality and sizing are terrible for the price. And that's just the clothes. Don't get me going on the shoes.

The past few months have been very kind to my wallet. I think I bought two t-shirts at Zara in July. So, feeling like I had exercised enough self-control, I couldn't resist these two beauties on JCrew's final sale pages. And I justified them at $39.99, which is really £25. They will be waiting for me at my mother-in-law's house in October. Maybe along with a few other things my Mom has so graciously offered to sign for and bring to LI.

1 comment:

Arianna Belle said...

Nice picks! I love ruffled tops!