Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wrapping up the week!

We have a new MacBook Pro and I have no idea how to use it! I barely found my way on to internet. Our old home computer was a Dell from when my husband went to B-school seven years ago. You can imagine how slow that thing is by now. But this things is way too fancy for me. Seriously, I just got an ipod this time last year for my birthday...technology isn't my "thing."

We have a busy weekend ahead of us, a little too jam packed for my taste if you ask me. Some fun things planned though, so I'll have something to blog about next week.

Word from Camp Rosedale (aka Matt's Mom) is that Vella is one angry little dog right now. Matt was in NYC last week, so he stayed through the weekend to spend some QT with his family. Vella didn't take too well to Matt leaving and has expressed herself by destroying silk pillows and going #2 in the house. I feel terrible for my MIL and wish we could put her on a flight tonight. I'm sure my MIL will be very happy to put Vella on a one-way flight on August 10!


1 comment:

Maureen said...

I made the switch last year, and I am so happy. You will be too.

Poor Vella... Poor MIL.

Thanks for remembering my 5K this weekend - that was so nice of you!

Hope you have a great weekend!