Sunday, June 20, 2010

Anyone else hate Sunday nights?

It's 7:30 here and I'm winding down my day. I need to do some work tonight, which is never a fun way to end the weekend! What did I do today? It was very exciting...
  • Ran 6 miles this morning as I officially kicked off my 1/2 marathon training.
  • Made a trip to Marks & Spencer for groceries, and managed to plan an entire week's meals from breakfast to dinner (::patting myself on the back::).
  • Cleaned. Cleaned. and Cleaned.
  • Finished the laundry. I could write a whole post on my little tykes washing machine and how one weeks worth of clothes for two = 6 loads.

Better get back to work and watching the How Clean is Your House marathon. Happy Sunday night and hope your Monday goes quickly!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

We did a whole pile of cleaning here today too!

Need to check out that show! Sounds like my type of entertainment!

As for the running, go, you! I am running my very first 5K on Saturday - first 5K ever. Wish me luck. I will need it.