That said, I miss some really silly things. Here goes...
- Ice. Europe isn't in to ice. I seem to always forget this.
- Boars Head cold cuts. We were a honey maple turkey and ham family. Your only cold cut sandwich option here is Subway. Blech. We move on and find alternatives.
- Nail salons on every corner. A pedicure will set you back £45. Eek!
- Air conditioning on public transport. There is no AC on the tube here. It gets pretty stuffy and smelly. I could write a whole post about personal awareness and hygiene, or the lack of for that matter.
- Dunkin Donuts coffee. I'm an addict. I hate espresso, which is the drink of choice here. I predict the stash of french vanilla I shipped over will run out in about 2-3 weeks.
- Equinox. Don't get me going on the gym situation here. As my friend Adrienne put it, "It's all about finding the best of the worst."