Friday, July 31, 2009

Off to NC!

We're off the Charlotte this afternoon for Christina and Mark's wedding (pray to the weather gods b/c it's nasty here and LGA can get really backed up in Summer storms). I can't wait to see friends, especially those who don't live in NYC. Linds is flying in from Dubai and none of us have seen her since last year. I have necklaces for four of my ladies to say thank you for their years of friendship. It's so rare that we're all together, so I thought this was the perfect time. It's going to be a fun weekend at the Ballantyne. The hubby is bummed though b/c the golf course is closed.

I'm wearing this dress that I picked up last year for $40 during one of J Crew's final sales. I made a necklace to wear too, a triple-strand of pink peruvian opals. Pics to come!

This will be the first time we'll be leaving Vella in NYC. I'm praying she behaves for Erica and Drew, most importantly at bedtime and in the morning. She totally knows something is up because we took her crate over to their apartment last night and we packed our bags this morning. Be good Vella Violet, see you on Sunday afternoon!

No comments: