- Met up with Adrienne and her little guy Dax on Wednesday evening in Central Park. This was followed by a trip to Amy's Bread since we both needed a pre-dinner snack...I'm obsessed with this bakery's "Cinnamon Crunchies." Best ever. Run there.
- Celebrated my birthday. No numbers needed. I'm the proud owner of a new iPod Nano. Thanks to everyone for the cards, flowers and messages!
- Made the trip to WH on Thursday night, with a quick stop at Phil's Pizza in my husband's hometown (Vella likes sniffing out the crumbs and the owners love her).
- Dinner at Docker's with friends M and C . Gorgeous sunset sitting outside on the Bay and great company.
- Saturday at the beach!
- Watched fireworks from our yard. Vella just stared and stared. It was pretty cute.
- Long run on Sunday. Yuck.
- Sunday at the beach!
- Left WH at 9:30 last night...we got in every last minute that we could out there!
It was a wonderful long weekend! The weather was picture perfect here on the East Coast. So much more Summer to come. Totally unrelated, the husband and I realized last week marked 8 years together. Um, where did all of that time go?!?