- Take artwork to be framed at Michaels (60% off coupon in the mail this weekend, score!).
- Buy bedding for the downstairs guest room and the Master bedroom. The ongoing debate over white bedding continues. The dog sleeps with us (yes, save your comments since I know we're breaking the one rule of dog ownership), so I need something that can be washed frequently and won't require ironing. Ideas? Please help.
- Hang remaining shelves and anything else ready to go. We have some things that have been in closets/storage since we closed on the house 18 months ago. Embarrassing.
- Trim hydrangeas and butterfly bushes.
- Make some batches of something since we have no food in the freezer...butternut squash soup, chili, pasta sauce.
- Start Chranukkah, Christmakkah, or whatever you want to call it, shopping. 17 days until Hanukkah and 29 days until Christmas. Yes, it's all very confusing, but somehow it works.
- Finish custom orders.
- Give Vella a bath. She smells like Doritos. Or, maybe Doritos smell like dogs? Ponder away in your spare time.
- Take Vella for a pedicure. We don't attempt this, it's like she's having her leg cut off. Geez.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
All over the place...
Physically and mentally! I was in VA for a long weekend and had a great time with family. I'm back in NYC and getting ready for Thanksgiving and another long weekend. We'll head out to WH tomorrow night. I have a long list of things I'd love to get done later this week, we'll see how much I can accomplish.