Saturday, October 3, 2009

We're off to pick up a new vacuum for the apt and a coffee table for Matt's "man room" here at the house. I've convinced Matt that we can make a stop at Five Guys for lunch.

I ordered the Bissell Pet Hair Eraser. The price was right and the reviews online seemed to be consistent. I'll do a review of the vacuum once I use it a few times. We have a Dyson, but use it at the house and I couldn't justify another one for our 800 square foot apartment at that price. This is the coffee table we ordered for our downstairs. We chose navy blue fabric w/ embroidered anchors. I hope we like it because you can't take these things back! I think it will be subtle.

But, now we need something like this tie that room together.

We're finally celebrating our anniversary tonight! If the weather is nice, we'll make the drive to Sag Harbor and try to catch sunset at The Beacon (no reservations!). I have a back up reservation at Starr Boggs here in town if this rain continues. We can't catch a break on the weekends with our weather.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: