Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rainy Sunday

I didn't "play" much today. I did sneak for brunch with H and A at Rue 57, but I was all business the rest of the day. Our final drawers and hall closet have been cleaned out and organized. Now, I wait for the movers and tie up loose ends over the course of the next week.

I won't show you the before, but two hours later I made it to this:

We're fairly organized, but this closet is the largest we have and had turned in to a dumping ground for "stuff." Stuff we don't need or use very often. Gone are the piles of wedding stuff (we've been married 4 years this year), Christmas decorations and other junk. Everything has a home and these containers will fit nicely in to the closets we have in London.

In other news, Vella spent the afternoon supervising from her bed.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Anything to share with your "always appreciative of a hand-me-down" sister??? :-)

Maureen said...

Looking very neat! Good luck with the packing.