Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Prep for Fall Swap!

I recently joined Monogram and Manicure's Prep for Fall Swap. Caroline (In His Shade) and I were paired up for the August 28 deadline. I had to laugh when I opened her package - we sent each other some of the same items! Great minds think alike?!? I had so much fun putting her package together and I know she put a lot of thought in to what she sent me.

Here's Caroline's adorable packaging. It's a tote bag! Love, love, love the ribbon too. You better believe that I saved it and it will find a good home on a future package.




A few of my favorites...oh so preppy note cards, coasters, umbrella and scarf. I can't tell you how much I love this umbrella. And, if this Fall is like last year in NYC, I'll need it! Caroline and I gave each other the same madras note cards and I also sent an umbrella for those rainy, chilly WA days...coincidence? I think not!


I feel very lucky to have met some wonderful woman in blogland. Thanks Caroline!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I'm so glad you like it! I wanted to say something about the similarities but bit my tongue until you received the box from me. Not only that but...hello!...the card you enclosed with my stuff was the same as the pack I bought you. Ha! :)