Friday, September 4, 2009

Beachbound!

Today is my last "Summer Friday" at work and I'm taking the day off to catch up on some things around here before heading to WH this afternoon. Other than a wedding on Saturday night, we have no plans. The weather here in NY is gorgeous and we'll be spending as much time as possible at the beach. I have a feeling there will some football in the schedule too. Matt went to Cornell and in my opinion there is no reason to follow the Ivy League. I'm not sure students even go to the games! I can't imagine an undergrad experience without football. Virginia football is an institution and some of my best memories were getting dressed up (a tradition that has sadly changed over the years), tailgating and heading to the game with good friends. Go HOOS!

OK, enough rambling. Better finish laundry and go for a run in Central Park! Pics from the wedding and weekend to follow. Vella is resting up next to me on the couch.

No comments: