Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gorgeous Day!

I drove to WH last night with Vella as my co-pilot. Shhhh...don't tell Matt, I let her sleep with me (she's not allowed on the beds, but we agreed to keep it our secret).

It's gorgeous here today, one of those days that makes you thankful for having such a beautiful place to go at the end of the week. Vella and I walked by the elementary school around 8 this morning and and went to Goldberg's for bagels...you could tell that everyone had a spring in their step today and was in a good mood.

Mom and Dad are on the road from VA and should be here around 2 or 3. Matt's on the good 'ole LIRR this evening. It's going to be a great weekend of golf for the guys, shopping for the ladies, walks on the beach and cooking out.

On the menu tonight is Sangria Pork Roast, Manchego and Mushroom Rice, fresh steamed green beans. Tomorrow, we're grilling steaks and we'll hit the farm stand for corn and tomatoes.

I love Summer.

No comments: